Monday 30 November 2009

The Age of an Unfulfiled Love

The beginning was the end
She terminated it all
Even though she knew he was all she could ever have
She felt protected by his side

But everything got stuck at this point

And I don't want to care about him anymore
I expect nothing more for me
We started it all over again
I just close my eyes and hold my breath

His eyes reflected his crying heart
His words were as sharp as two-edged sword
and as bitter as wormwood
She whispered "It's over now,for good"

She turned her face away
and never looked back

He was left wandering all over the place,
trying to hide his sorrowful face

She knew she would never be whole again
Her heart was shuttered into thousand pieces

It grieves me to ponder on the relationship
they never really had

Though they were meant for each other
and ,at that time,nothing else seemed to matter

But their misfortunate fate was written on stone,
so they both ended up alone...

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful..
    Although your story has a sad end, I really loved it..
    It's full of that melancholic atmosphere..of the condemned and the inevitable..
    Makes me recall all the relationships
    I never really had..

    The song is also cute..Nirvana <3
    Well done girl :))

    ReplyDelete